…you are a guest at the best church in the CSRA. As you visit with us at Warren, you begin to sense the direction of God to plug in and connect with an adult discipleship group. One of our First Impressions Team members says to you, “Well, here a Life Group that you might consider visiting.”
What’s the first question you’re likely to ask that First Impressions Team member?
“Can you tell me more about this Life Group?”
We get asked that question every time we talk about Life Groups! Your prospective guests want to know some basic information before connecting with your Life Group.
Help us help them.
When guests ask us that question, we want to ensure that we’re giving them an accurate description of WHO you are and WHAT you’re doing.
Would you provide quick answers these commonly asked questions? In doing so, you’ll equip us to serve your guests better.
- Give us the basics about your group: NAMES OF LEADERS lead a Life Group that meets at TIME on DAY in/at LOCATION.
- Does your group have additional regularly scheduled meetings? If so, when and where and how often?
- In a brief sentence, how would you describe who your Life Group is primarily comprised of?
- In a brief sentence, how would you describe who your Life Group is primarily trying to reach with the Gospel?
NOTE: “Anyone” and “everyone” appear helpful on the surface…but guests tend to desire more direct answers. Please be more specific so we can better inform our guests.
- What is your Life Group currently studying?
- Life Groups at Warren exist (1) to nurture spiritual maturity, (2) to encourage relational accountability, and (3) to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Of those three points, which would you consider to be the greatest strength of your Life Group?
- What are 2-3 words you might use to describe your Life Group?
- Does your Life Group have a Facebook page or website? If so, please share the link.
Once you or a member of your leadership team has answered these questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers. Please respond no later than Sunday, January 17, 2016.
The sooner you can provide us answers, the sooner we can provide our guests with an outstanding service experience.