These resources are designed to assist Life Group Leaders as they prepare to lead their Life Group through a study of The Complication of Judgment (James 4:11-12).
- Matthew 7:1-4
- Matthew 22:37-40
- Luke 18:9-13
- Romans 7
Think About It
- Explain how James 4:11-12 fits into the larger context of James 4. How do these two verses connect with those that come before and those that follow?
- This passage is written to believers and discusses how they interact with other believers. How does that knowledge influence your application of this passage?
- How do you (individually) put to death the temptation to judge another?
- How can Christians put to death the temptation to judge another?
- Sometimes the lines between “sinful judgment” and “biblical correction” get blurred. How might someone confuse these two? Describe how the two are different.