Encouraging relational accountability is essential to nurturing spiritual maturity and effectively proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Remove these personal relationships and you’re left with nothing more than a cold, lifeless spiritual-checklist. But when we encourage Gospel-centered relationships, we see one another as Christ sees us: men and women in need of His grace.
Throughout May, we’ve talked about why we encourage relational accountability and some of the foundational truths of this task. To summarize…
- We emphasize authentic relationships because the Bible emphasizes authentic relationships.
- Relational accountability is upheld by the continued work of the Holy Spirit.
- Encouraging relational accountability requires intentional intimacy.
- The outcome of relational accountability is spiritual growth.
- Regardless of your age or stage of spiritual maturity, God wants to use you to help others grow.
Now let’s look at the practical “hows”. How are Life Groups at Warren practically encouraging relational accountability?Continue Reading